Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammys 2013: Crickets Chirp for Chris Brown


For anyone who watched the Grammys last night and still wonder if CBS actually added an applause track to cover the lack of applause for Chris Brown, I can assure you're not crazy. There's plenty of reason for the silence: Brown's obnoxious twitter boast from his last award win, not to mention his twitter fight with Jenny Johnson, his fight with Frank Ocean and the car crash he had not too long before even arriving to the show.

A photo has a South Asian woman in red sitting just behind Chris Brown's left shoulder giving one of the best evil glances I haven't seen since Sophia Loren had the misfortune to sit next to Jayne Mansfield and her cleavage.

Even Adele was caught on camera yelling at the befuddled-looking singer.















Of course, the few news sites that bother to mention it can only "speculate" the possibility of an audience-wide silence when Brown's name was mentioned.

But I have unsubstantiated proof:






One of my East-coast FB friends won Tickets to the award show as a guest, and was able to confirm the rumors.




The Grammy's will make a Domestic abuser look appreciated just to avoid an awkward moment.
Gotta love their devotion to deception.

The lucky ones sat in the nosebleeds this time.




1 comment:

Awake. Aware. Alive. said...

I'm not in the least surprised. Normal people know better than to support someone like this. I also stopped listening to Rhianna though I have to admit. I wonder if she wasn't pressured to go back with him from the lack of sympathy if noting else. BTW. It's me! JaeJae!